Breakdown Cover Support & Assistance
Vehicle Rescue Direct breakdown cover is provided by AXA Assistance who have over twenty years experience assisting drivers in the UK and across Europe. With an average response time in the UK of 40 minutes, AXA Assistance is able to provide our customers with a comprehensive range of services.
- Quality approved recovery operators & technicians serving in the UK
- Average response time of 40 minutes
- Repair of vehicle at the roadside or recovery to a garage
- Continuation of journey, alternative transport or overnight accommodation arranged for driver and passengers
- Service supported by sophisticated computer mapping technology to plot quickest route to our customer
This policy is underwritten by Inter Partner Assistance SA (IPA) which is fully owned by the AXA Assistance Group. IPA is a Belgian firm of Avenue Louise, 166 bte 1, 1050 Brussels, which has a branch office in the UK regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) (FCA register number 202664). IPA's registered address in the UK is The Quadrangle, 106–118 Station Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1PR (Company number FC008998).